Monday, June 6, 2011

Photo session day and catch up!

Ok.. so I know some of you were worried about me there for a while because I hadn't blogged in the LONGEST time lol well.. that's due to the fact that my soldier came home for 5 days... and then I went home to see family and friends the day he left... lol yes I know I still had access to a computer or my phone to blog but I just didn't get back into during any of that time lol but see that's the same thing that happened with me workout... UGH didn't do that ever the entire time Garret was home and still haven't gotten into it again... I NEED to.... Seriously someone out there needs to help me get my rear into gear with this diet and workout... I need it... especially since today after doing my soldier wifely duties lol I went shopping at Plato's Closest for more jean shorts because I don't have too many that fit me right.. I found three pairs that I took home with me but still didn't feel fully satisfied with how I looked and felt in them... I really hate summer in some ways... I love wearing shorts and tank tops but they don't cover up all the imperfections I got that I don't like as well as jeans and my other nice tops do in the fall and winter.... UGH... though I will admit some days I'm much better at eating a little bit better when the boys aren't home lol but I couldn't get myself up early enough today to work out before going and doing my stuff for the day... but anyway... somehow I need it in to gear here and shape up and thin down a bit to look better, keep healthier (so I don't end up in the hospital again, not that NOT exercising has anything to do with why I ended up there in the first place, it would just help for it to not happen again), and feel better about myself and give me that chance to feel great in that awesome camouflage bikini that I bought a few weeks ago lol
But anyway.... I had a great time with Garret while he was home.. was WAY too short of a time though... but it was still good even though he was a butt the last day and had a little too much fun... and most of you know what I mean... lol we didn't do anything special but just had a good time doing random things together.... also had a great time going to Applebees to eat with Karla, Alicia, Joleen, and Kora on Thursday after the guys all left. Was great to do on a sad day.... though speaking of it being a sad day... I will say that I'm very proud of myself for that day and the entire weekend up through today so far.... I haven't cried yet since they left on Thursday! Trust me that AMAZING for me... even with the depressing news I got at Sears on Thursday I didn't even freak out and cry or anything on the way home that afternoon in the car.... I'm doing well surprisingly... I have no idea where this so far stuff side is coming from.. still super sad my best friend is gone and I won't see him till July sometime and then who knows after that.... and sad it's kind of lonely here sometimes.. but still doing well and not freaking out (and I'm sure Laura's glad for that lol) and not cried once yet.... I'm so impressed with myself... I even survived making a deployment slideshow last night with two sad songs on it.... wow... like I said idk where this stuff streak is coming from lol but I like it and hope it continues!!
Anyway... had a good weekend hanging out with my Laura and my Abby!! Can't wait till this weekend to see them both again and go on Wagon Train with Laura!! (YAY I get to ride her horse all day Friday!! Thanks dear!! :)) And then get to celebrate Abby's baby girl's 2 year birthday on Saturday!! YAY!! And then something REALLY awesome to look forward to for Monday... but that's still a slight secret to all of you that know nothing about it yet... you'll find out and maybe my blog Monday or Tuesday will have a sneak peek in it... hehehe... Today was also fun... even though it was so freaking HOT out lol Joleen and I took Kora to do a little photo shoot!!! It was fun.. and HOT lol but she was a little distracted by the fact that there were animals there so she wasn't big into getting her picture taken lol oh well... just means we'll have to do it again! lol
So... yeah.. there's my catch up... we'll see when I blog again.. probably tomorrow evening after maybe helping Alicia and Joleen do some moving and going out to dinner with the military ladies... who knows tho... haha Thanks for reading if you made it this far already... if you're looking for a photo there could be tons for them for everything that's gone on and happened since my last blog but I'll leave you with a photo of two couples from deployment day on Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment