Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Many thoughts... And one adventure...

Well Monday was a GREAT success!!! Thank you Joleen and Alicia sooo SOOOO much for what you helped me with on Monday!! I had sooo much fun and the pictures are going to be awesome!!! Can't wait to get through them all!!

This week haven't done much besides the photo shoot and working... Yesterday had quite the headache and so all I mostly did was watch tv and relax and take a nap just to feel better... two long days in a row.... it caught up to me finally.... (I think it was still catching up to me today still too)

Tanner and I had quite the adventure yesterday after I got home from work as well. After I came downstairs and was bringing Tanner outside we got into the garage and there was a surprise for us at the side door... a little baby bird!!! Omg! It startled me because I didn't see him... Tanner was the first to get close to the door we were going to go out of and suddenly he ran into something that suddenly squawked really loud  at him which startled me lol and I then realized it was bird in our garage... which isn't where he was supposed to be lol so my first reaction was to get Tanner because he didn't need to be chasing him all over the garage.. I wanted to get the bird out... so I picked up Tanner to keep him away and you'll never guess what my second reaction was....... Yup, that's right it was: "GO GET THE CAMERA!!!! This my chance to try to get up close pictures of a little birdy!!" So that's what I did... with dog in hand I ran back inside downstairs grabbed my camera and ran back out to the garage and took some pictures of the bird sitting by the door!! LOL loved it!!

After I was finally done with my bird photo shoot lol I tried to shoo the bird over so I could open the door since he was behind it and then get him outside... didn't work.... he went scooting over under Chris' shelving instead lol so I hunted down some things to wear as gloves cause I thought that was the best way to get him was to grab onto him and then with Tanner's help and the bird's squawking lol I found where he was hiding and cornered him and grabbed him! And of course once I caught him he started squaking louder and then Tanner got all excited and barking because he could hear the bird but couldn't get at him in my hand! lol So once we made it outside I finally decided to put him hear Kate's flower garden near the garage hoping he would find his way... And I really hope he found somewhere to go and is ok... but yeah... that was our adventure yesterday LOL I also found out today after googling it that I'm pretty sure the birdy was a baby blue jay!! How cool!! :)

Today was... I don't know... it was fine for the day.. work was a little long this morning because all I wanted to do was be done and get back home and head for Mt. Lake again.... but I did have a horrible headache while at work so that made it seem longer... a headache I also wasn't able to get rid of most of the day... eck!

I spent majority of the day after I got to my parents, playing Rack-o with my sister again... it's our new favorite addictive game! lol And then anything that could go wrong for me did.... Phone decided again that he didn't want to have service and send my messages.... at least it turned itself back on all day today... and then my cd I was trying to make with pictures on it wouldn't work and so my computer screen went funny when I tried to force the cd maker close and so I had to push the power button to turn off the computer and when I turned it back on that's when the worst happened.... I lost my trial version of Adobe Lightroom.... my photo editing software...... UGHHHH!!!!! I'm soooo mad! I was trying to keep the computer on continuously since last week as to keep my trial version which had expired up and running to continue using it on my laptop and I wanted it for the weekend since I'm going to be at home for a long time so that I could work on Monday's photo shoot... well... that's not happening anymore... Now I have to wait till I get home and can get on Tom's computer where I have another trial version of Lightroom that I just got before my other one ran out and can do all my editing there! PISSED!!! I wanted to do photos over the weekend here... now I'll be a week behind... UGHHH!!! I just really really wish I had money... which I don't... cause then I could buy the software and have it all the time as my own... but I just don't think Garret would let me spend 300 dollars on that even though I really need it... sigh....

Horrible day.... so SOOOOO mad at technology and everything.... made my life much MUCH more depressing... I need more money cause I'm completely broke... I need a new job... I need my software back... I need new photo gear... and I really need a good photography job... but can't seem to get anyone to hire me.... I'm soooo depressed.... I suck....

No comments:

Post a Comment