Sunday, June 12, 2011

Catching up again LOL

Well since I last blogged I have done quite a lot LOL I spend all of Wednesday after work editing pictures! I had 4 "sessions" to edit up before going away for the weekend because I knew the weekend was going to be busy and I wouldn't get to the pictures then and I have major plans for Monday (tomorrow) lol
This weekend was quite the long and fun one LOL I again spend this weekend at home and enjoyed myself while I was there. Tanner and I traveled home on Thursday afternoon and then spent the afternoon playing "Racko" with my sister and we made supper and played Racko some more lol
Friday I went shopping in Worthington with my mom and sister (yes... I come home from Mankato, shopping town, and they decide we all need to go shopping in Worthington, the opposite direction! lol didn't help I said I needed to go boot shopping, which we did do in Windom! Yay for new riding boots!!! hehe)
Friday evening I got to spend with my bestie LOL at one of our most favorite places! VOSS PARK!!! LOL I love that place... such a home away from home for me and just soooo relaxing.. Got to sit around a bonfire and had a drink and chatted and laughed with good people.
Saturday I went to by other bestie's daughter's 2 year birthday party! Good time as well! I STUFFED myself!! LOL Abs had soooo much food there and all her, I and Danielle did while we were there was eat!! LOL (really yummy food! But so bad for trying to be on a diet! WHICH I might add I have not exercised once since Garret has been gone for the last week and a half! UGH still need someone to help whip me into shape! Those boys CANNOT come back fit and in shape and I still pudgy and so horribly out of shape!) GRRR
After the bday party guess where I went.... Yup... Voss Park with Laura again!! lol and again another campfire, drink (much stronger than the night before's lol) and good laughs and good people again! I CANNOT wait for the next time I get to be at Voss!! I enjoy that place, and Laura's company ALOT!
Today I got to ride on Wagon Train with Laura!! It's my birthday present from her every year for the last 4 years now! hehe to you it might not sound like much cuz I could maybe ride horse with Laura almost anytime lol but Wagon Train is different and I don't much care if that's what my present from her is every year... I look forward to it ALOT and even though I'm usually very very sore before we even hit noon break on our ride I still enjoy it and look forward to next years ride. Though maybe next year Laura and I can ride more before Wagon Train and our butts and everything else won't be as sore next year! LOL
Well.. I think that's all..... OH WAIT!!! NO!! I want vent about my dog!! LOL That little turd WILL NOT sleep in the bed with me anymore... I don't know if he's just cooler wherever else he finds to sleep at wherever we're sleeping at or what... but he's only slept with me 2 nights on a bed since last Sunday night... UGH! Makes me very sad and makes the bed much bigger and lonelier at night now... but oh well... he is a MAJOR SPAZ!!! LOL
Anyway... on to finishing...  going to finish getting things together for tomorrow and finish watching this episode for The Big Bang Theory and then go to bed. Gotta work early at McD's and then have a VERY long and FUN day planned with Joleen and Alicia... Sorry guys... Can't tell you what we're doing till I get done with it and Joleen and Alicia get to see the finished product! BUT maybe if you're lucky I'll blog tomorrow or Tuesday and there will be a sneak preview in my blog of it!!! HEHE
Night!

1 comment:

  1. YAY....shes back!!!!!! glad to see that you are still alive!

    ReplyDelete